Frequently Asked Questions
- How are booths selected?
- Booth selection will take place on a first-come, first-serve basis in order of sponsorship level.
- Can I bring additional people to staff my exhibit booth?
- Yes, but all exhibitor staff must be registered to attend the conference.
- What does the booth space include?
- Booths are 10’x10’, backed by 8’ tall pipe and drape. Each booth comes with a 6’ draped table and 2 chairs. Any additional amenities must be ordered via the Exhibitor Sponsor Manager or supplied by you. Once you confirm your sponsor/exhibitor status, you will receive an exhibitor packet with more information.
- What are the logo requirements?
- Make sure all images are at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution
- Image dimensions must be at least 5 inches by 5 inches
- We prefer vector EPS files, but will accept Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, .jpg, .tif, or .png files as long as they meet the criteria stated above
- What is the cancellation policy?
- In the event that written notification of intent to cancel is received prior to March 1, 50% of the total sponsorship level will be refunded.