Who Should Attend?
State of the Coast is the largest gathering of scientists, policy-makers, planners, business interests, and private citizens concerned with the future of the Louisiana coast.
The conference presents relevant, timely information that can benefit a wide array of attendees from many backgrounds.
Attendees SOC2023 represent a diverse spectrum of coastal interests:
- Scientists and coastal researchers
- Elected officials and government agency representatives (federal, state, and local)
- Non-governmental organizations
- Coastal business owners and representatives (energy, fisheries, navigations, etc.)
- Landowners and managers
- Environmental and wildlife advocates
- Emergency planners
- Sportsmen and recreational interests
- Advocates of Louisiana culture
- Resource managers
Attendees join State of the Coast for many reasons:
Networking, sharing ideas, creating partnerships, learning new information, and renewing personal interest and energy to restoring coastal Louisiana are among them.
These are key elements of the State of the Coast conference.