SOC2023 Conference sustainability
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- The convention center holds a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification. LEED certifications cover energy, water, waste, transportation and human experience.
- NOEMCC sustainability upgrades by the numbers.
Food and beverage sustainability
- Food served on porcelain chinaware.
- Beverages served in reusable cups.
- On-site aluminum, plastic and glass recycling.
- Refillable water bottle stations throughout the Great Hall and session room areas.
- On-site food waste composting.